Saturday, April 9, 2011

The girl in the bar

Grey's Anatomy was the first US TV series I've seen and got addicted to. At first I thought I wouldn't like it but I was wrong. I actually end up loving it. I was able to finish season 1 & 2  in less than a week. Yes, I'm not sleeping at all! Haha! I'm now lost. Season 4 is the last I've watched.


One of my favorite scenes is when Derek and Meredith met at Joe's Bar.




Joe: Straight tequila? Really? You are going to be sorry in the morning.
Meredith: I'm always sorry in the morning. But tomorrow is my first day at work, so keep 'em coming.
Derek: Double scotch, single malt please. [To Meredith] So, is this a good place to hang out?
Meredith: I wouldn't know, never been here before.
Derek: You know what? I haven't either. First time here. I'm new in town. Never been to Seattle. New job soon. Ah, you're ignoring me.
Meredith: Um, trying to.
Derek: Well you shouldn't ignore me.
Meredith: Why not?
Derek: Because I'm someone you need to get to know to love.
Meredith: Really?
Derek: Oh yes.
Meredith: So if I know you, I'll love you?
Derek: Oh yes.
Meredith: You really like yourself huh?
Derek: Just hiding my pain.
[They laugh.]
Derek: So what's your story?
Meredith: I don't have a story. I'm just a girl in a bar.
Derek: I'm just a guy in a bar.




No comments:

Post a Comment