Tuesday, January 11, 2011

City Ville


I signed up for Facebook on October 2008 and got really active since January 2009. My officemate  told me to try out Pet Society, so I did! Everyday I'll open my account to just play with my purple pet Basha. I got so addicted that I even use Jeff's credit card to buy playfish cash. Haha! Many other games popped out like Farm Ville, Sorority Life, Typing Maniac, Farm Town, Restaurant City, Cafe World, name it! I played all the games on Facebook till I got bored and decided to stop playing. It's been so long since I last opened any of the game apps on my account. Browsing on my News Feed I noticed that most of my friends are playing a new game called City Ville. I even got lots of invites to join. "Hmmmm. Not interested!.... On December 23, I finally decided to try it out, and Congratulations! I'm addicted!!! In a span of 19 Days I reached level 27 and increased my reputation to 21. Can you believe that?? Hahaha! Maybe you should also give it a try and enjoy!!!☺




No comments:

Post a Comment