Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome 2011!!


Our family decided to have a "Dress to Impress" theme for New Year's eve. Actually it was my cousin Izzi who came up with the idea since color dress codes are too gasgas. Everyone cooperated and dressed as if we're all attending a formal occasion. We are not told that prices are to be given away to a family member who wore the best dress. I'm not prepared! I don't even manage to buy a new dress to use. I know I won't win since I only borrowed the one I'm wearing from Izzi. The winners are my sister Carla, my brother Kim and Inna.


Burgos family goes wacky!
L-R: Inna, Me, Carla, Tim, Theo, Izzi and Kim
Izzi and I crying our lungs out!
Mother and Daughter both scared of fireworks. Hahaha!
Kebab and Vegetable Salad: The only food I ate during the night.





No comments:

Post a Comment