Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What forced me.....

Another ordinary day. Soleil's in school and Jeff leave early for work. I was home alone. After doing house chores I turned on my PC, logged on to Facebook, played CityVille and check on Twitter. I usually spent most of my surfing time reading tweets. While browsing I came down to Laureen Uy's tweet regarding her latest post on her blog BreakMyStyle. I got curious and thought of clicking the link and have a peep on what she's blogging about. I found her blog interesting to read and not to mention her style and love for fashion that really caught my attention. So I continued reading till I reach the latter part of her blog. That's it? Bitin naman!!! "I want to read more blog posts!", I told myself. --After eating lunch, I sat again on my throne (computer chair), surf and go to TopBlogs website and look for more to read. Little did I noticed that I'm starting to get hooked and realized it was already 7pm. I took a pause and went to my parent's house to eat dinner. Soleil and I went home by 9 and the moment we enter our room, I turned my PC on again and continued where I stopped. Since then I realized, I love BLOGS! and told myself, why not put up my own blog? So, I reactivated my blogger account and poooof HERE I AM!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment